Mama Diaries

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Daddy Day

Today my husband announced that he wanted some "Daddy time" with our daughter. They were gone about three hours, and by the look on my daughter's face, I could tell it was a wonderful experience. She came in with a huge smile on her face and a pink teddy bear from Build A Bear Workshop. He had taken her to the mall, which was an excellent choice for our girly-girl. They had gone purse shopping through the Coach section, sunglass hunting in the Paris Hilton section, and then went to the Build A Bear Workshop. Fortunately they came home with only the bear. The sunglasses were $197.00 - more than a chair at the furniture store they visited!

My husband had a good time too. I could tell, because when he came home, he had a Harley Davidson bag in his hands with some motorcycle parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment