Mama Diaries

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shoe Dilemma

My daughter isn't very organized. Her room always looks like a tornado went through it.

So today she had to go to dance class. My husband took her while I finished teaching violin lessons. When I was finished, I went up to the studio to pick her up. She didn't look very happy. I wondered what her problem could be.

"My feet hurt!" she complained as she walked out of the class.

"Why?" I asked.

"These shoes are too small!" she said.

"I just bought you new dance shoes. How could they be too small?"

"These aren't my shoes."

"What?"

"I lost my shoe bag, so I had to borrow these. They're too small, and they are both different sizes. AND they are both left foot shoes."

"Well, no wonder your feet hurt!" I said.

"Mommy, what did you do with my shoe bag?"

I knew I'd be blamed for this somehow.

"Nothing. Let's go home and look in your closet when we get home."

Guess what. I looked in her closet and found her shoe bag. It was just on the wrong side.

No comments:

Post a Comment