Mama Diaries

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spa Treatment

"Mom, I need an egg," my nine-year old daughter said.

"Why?" I countered.

"You'll see," she replied.

She cracked the egg and separated the yolk.

"Mom, how do you whip egg whites?"

I showed her my incredibly amazing egg white whipping technique.

"Mom, I need some lemon juice."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

She folded the lemon juice into the egg white concoction.

"Here Mom. Put this on your face."

"What? You have got to be kidding!" I said. "You put it on your face."

She did. Then she proceeded to walk around the house with the white egg concoction plastered on her face.

"But Mom, this is a fancy spa treatment. It's a skin tightening mask."
Then she showed me the "recipe" in her spa book. It really was a skin tightening mask.

I wonder if it can get rid of wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment