Mama Diaries

Monday, January 10, 2011

Waiting for the Mail

Have you ever waited for something to arrive in the mail? Doesn't it drive you crazy when you wait and wait and wait for the mail to be delivered, and then your expected mail doesn't arrive?

Well, that's what happened to my son today.

"Mom, when is the mail going to get here?"

"It could be here any minute."

A minute later: "Mom, you said the mail would be here already!"

(I did?)

A minute later, he marched upstairs to my bedroom and opened the window.

"What are you doing? It's seventeen degrees out there!" I exclaimed.

"I'm listening for the mail truck."

This continued for about an hour.

Finally, the mail arrived. I went out to get it. The expected mail was not there. My little guy was quite upset.

"Mom, when is the UPS man coming?"

No comments:

Post a Comment