Mama Diaries

Friday, June 3, 2011

Slumber Party Bust

My daughter got invited to a slumber party.  This evening we packed her sleeping bag and everything she needed and headed out.  Let me just say, I can't stand the roads in Cincinnati.  Each one has at least three different names, and every time you make a turn, it's a different name.  Needless to say, I got lost.  It should have taken me 16 minutes to get there, but I was on the road 50 minutes!  I even got out and asked for directions, but nobody knew where the road was.  (I did call the number on the invite, but unfortunately, I got an answering machine.).

Finally, I decided it was time to go home and forget about it.  In fact, I was going to be late for my next lesson I had to teach.

I pulled into my street, and one of my students was pulling out.  I had forgotten about my 6:30 lesson!  So I totally messed up.  Argh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment