Mama Diaries

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall-o-ween Fun

A local amusement part was hosting a fall-o-ween event today, so I thought I'd bring the kids for some fun.

Well, let me tell you about this fun.  The kids wanted to ride on this crazy ride that made you go around and around and up and down and sideways, backwards.  I had to ride with my son, because he wasn't tall enough to go by himself.  Oh my gosh.  This ride was the most miserable ride I had ever been on in my entire life.  It was worse than being on a boat at sea in 20 foot waves (and yes, I have done that .)  I thought I was going to throw up.  Meanwhile, my daughter was behind me shrieking for the ride to stop.  She wasn't enjoying it either.

We finally got off of that thing and decided to do something tame, like go pet some animals in the petting area.  Ha!  Well, the animals didn't smell so good.  And to top it off, the pony my son rode decided he had to go to the bathroom.  Only, you know how ponies are - they don't use the facilities, and they don't wear diapers.  All this on top of my already nauseated stomach. 

I really don't know how I survied.  Moms obviously need to have strong stomachs!

The good news is, aside from that crazy ride, the kids had a great time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment