Mama Diaries

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grounded for Life

It looks like the dog is going to be in the doghouse for the rest of his life.

What did he do?  He ate the grill. The expensive Weber grill.  All three knobs were torn off and the ignition switch was yanked out and gnawed on.  The grill is no longer fit to function, thanks to that idiot German Shepherd. 

So let's see.  In the last two weeks, he tried to eat my violin case.  He ate my husband's wallet and credit cards.  He tried to eat the Christmas tree.  And he ate the grill.

As my daughter said, "That dog  is grounded forever!"

Bad dog!

2 comments:

  1. All I can come up with is Oh My God. I'm so sorry. I just can't decide for who, you or the dog. LOL OMG. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! A grill is one thing I never thought a dog would chew on.

    ReplyDelete