At the front entry of my house, is a table with a vase filled with pretty flowers - fake ones. Along with the flowers, are some glass pebbles. That's the way it's been for the last four years. Today, I found a slight change.
As I walked past the vase, I had to look twice. There were some brown oval-shaped things that didn't quite look like the glass pebbles that I was accustomed to seeing. I reached in and pulled one out. I sniffed it. Chocolate?
There was only one individual in the house that would come up with that kind of creativity: my son.
"Bubba!" I called.
He meandered over to me.
"What's this?" I asked holding up the oval chocolate.
"That?" he said, acting all innocent. "Oh, that's a chocolate covered peanut."
"And what exactly is a chocolate covered peanut doing in this vase?"
"Well, the plain clear glass things in there are kind of boring. It needs a little color."
I see. Apparently it needs a little flavor, too!