Mama Diaries

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Use for the Dog

Our German Shepherd hasn't been a very useful dog.  He pretty much destroys everything, and leaves dirt and filth wherever he goes.

Today I found a use for him.  My kids had eaten a bowl of Cherios for breakfast, and quite a few of those oat "o's" had landed on the floor.

"Schultz," I said.  "Do something about those."

He looked at me like I had rocks in my head.

"Dog, look!"  I pointed to the Cherios on the ground.

Then he figured it out, and went to town.  He ate every single one of them.

"Good boy, Schultz!"

He wagged his tail.  Now if I can only get him to stop shedding and clean up his muddy paw prints! 

3 comments:

  1. :-) I Love your dog. Now if mine would only let me write. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this could work on dirty dishes too. Dishes are done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schultz tries to clean the dishes in the dishwasher. Unfortunately, he leaves streaks. He'll have to work on his technique!

    ReplyDelete