I've been nominated again for the Versatile Blogger Award! Whoo Hoo! Actually, I've been nominated by two people: Dawn, at Since You Asked, and Shay at Seriously - WTH. Thanks Dawn and Shay! Be sure to check out their blogs!
Okay, so what I'm supposed to do is share 7 random pieces of information about myself. I'll give you eight since I've been nominated twice. (Yeah, I should probably do fourteen, but I'm being lazy.) Then I'm supposed to nominate fifteen other people. But since this is my fourth nomination for this award, I'm just going to say, if you want it, go ahead and nominate yourself. You can find the rules on Shay or Dawn's blog, or you can see mine from about a month ago.
So here we go, again. 8 Random Pieces of Information About Myself
1. I've lived through 3 hurricanes, 1 tornado, and numerous blizzards.
2. When I was a kid, I used to ride dirt bikes in the woods and play football.
3. My favorite place to SCUBA dive is Cozumel.
4. I would like to visit Marrakesh. I don't know why. It just sounds cool.
5. I understand five languages. I can't say I'm great at speaking all of them, though.
6. I still like to jump on pogo sticks. My kids have a couple, so I borrow theirs.
7. I enjoy hiking. ( My family complains about some of the death marches I take them on.)
8. An interesting memory: Playing my viola in the middle of the Black Forest in Germany when it was almost dark. My friend and I were a little lost, and we thought our music would scare away the wild boars. (It worked.)