Monday, March 19, 2012
Guess what? I've been nominated twice for the Versatile Blogger Award! This time by Charlie Warren from The Semi-retired Gamer. Thanks, Charlie! I feel so versatile now.
So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to share seven more random pieces of information about myself. Technically, I'm supposed to nominate 15 more bloggers for the award, but since I've already done that, I'm going to say, if anyone out there would like the Versatile Blogger Award, go ahead and nominate yourself, and see Charlie's post for the rules. (Or you can see my post from a couple weeks back.)
7 More Random Things about Me:
1. I do not like brussels sprouts or sauerkraut.
2. I don't drink coffee. (I've gotten quite a few weird looks for that one - especially from people in Europe.)
3. I used to be a figure skater. (I had dreams of going to the Olympics, but obviously that never happened.)
4. I've never been able to figure out how to blow bubbles with gum. (What the heck is wrong with me?)
5. My favorite movie is The Red Violin.
6. I write out all of my book manuscripts by hand with a pencil and a notebook. Crazy, huh?
7. Watermelon is my favorite food.
Now aren't you all just thrilled to know these things about me?