Hey, guess what? I was nominated for this really pretty Sunshine Award, not once, but twice! Woo Hoo. Thanks to Melissa Kline and inluvwithwords for bestowing this honor on me!
The rules for this reward are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Write a post about it.
4. Pass it on to 10 other bloggers.
Here are the questions with my answers:
1. Favorite color? Red. Ruby red. It has to be dark. No bright fire engine stuff.
2. Favorite animal? That's a tough one! Maybe orangutans. Just because I like that word. Hmmm. Maybe I'll add one to my collection of pets. I'm sure my kids would be thrilled!
3. Favorite number? Thirteen. Who says it's unlucky?
4. Favorite drink? Okay. I sat here a full five minutes trying to figure this out. I don't know. I like water. I like milk. I like juice. I like silk milk. Anything healthy. Just don't give me pop or alcohal. My body rejects that stuff.
5. Facebook/Twitter? I used to be a big Facebook fan. It's nice catching up with people I don't see regularly. I have to admit though, I'm liking Twitter better. It's faster, and I find all kinds of useful information on it.
6. My Passion? Teaching the violin and viola. I love sharing my knowledge with students and watching them improve and gain self-confidence. Plus it keeps me on my toes. I have to keep my skills sharp, and figure out new ways to teach things for each individual learning style.
7. Getting/giving? Would I be bad if I said "getting?" LOL. I like both. I enjoy giving, especially if it is appreciated. But I have to say, I do like being on the receiving end once in a while.
8. Favorite pattern? Favorite pattern? Seriously? Like polka dots? Yeah. Polka dots are cool. But I don't think I'd want a polka dot theme in my house. I really have no idea what my favorite pattern is. Whatever looks good, I guess.
9. Favorite day of the week? Sunday. It's my only day off. Sort of. I still have to do mom stuff, but generally, I don't do anything else.
10. Favorite flower? Roses. Although, I like all kinds!