Saturday, June 23, 2012
A Fabulous Present
When I came home yesterday, I found this wonderful little surprise from Precy Larkins. Isn't it just lovely? Thanks, Precy! Be sure to check out her blog.
I supposed to answer some questions, and then pass this thing on to five other bloggers. So here goes:
Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere
1. The day I got married. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!
2. The day each of my children were born. It was so amazing to hold them and see what they looked like for the first time.
3. Celebrating the New Years Eve 2000 in Bonaire. What a cool place to be! The fireworks over the ocean were amazing.
4. First time performing as a soloist in Germany. It was nerve wracking and exciting at the same time - a major andrenoline rush!
5. First time SCUBA diving. I did it in the Florida Keys, and it was just beautiful!
Name five things you love
1. My family
2. My pets. Yes, I admit it, even Schultz.
3. Playing and teaching the violin and viola. It's my passion.
4. Beautiful sunsets (really, seeing anything beautiful in nature)
6. The sound of the ocean. (Okay, I know that's more than five, but how can I stop at just five when there are so many things I love?)
Name five things you hate
1. Rude, disrespectful people
4. Sauerkraut (Sorry, I know that doesn't go with the previous three, but I really do not like sauerkraut!)
5. Putrid body odor
Five other bloggers:
I hope you have the chance to visit these other fine bloggers. Thanks, again Precy!