Mama Diaries

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cookie Mom

Girl Scout cookies were delivered today. I'm the cookie mom for the troop, so that meant that I had to haul and sort over two thousand boxes of cookies. (I did have a little help.)

Let me tell you, it's a real workout carrying those boxes up and down my basement steps!

So, after all of the cookies had been sorted, my son came downstairs to have a look.

"Are these cookies for me?" he asked.

"No, and please don't touch them."

Of course, that's an impossible feat for a six-year-old. Two seconds later he had a box of Tag-A-Longs in his hands.

"Put that back!' I hollered. "Where did you get that?"

"Um, I think it was here. Or maybe it was here. No, it was here."

Ugh!

If I have to recount those cookies again, I think I'm going to die!

No comments:

Post a Comment