Mama Diaries

Monday, February 7, 2011

Dog Slop

I don't know who's worse - the dog or my kids. I was upstairs trying to fold some laundry when suddenly I hear the pounding of feet and an awful lot of screaming.

I ran downstairs to see what the heck was going on. My son had let the dog in and the dog was absolutely filthy. He smelled like he may have even romped in some of his business. Anyway, the kids didn't have control of the beast, and he bolted through the dining room and jumped on my sofa, leaving a trail of brown goop everywhere.

I quickly grabbed the dog's leash and got him under control. (At least the animal listens to me!) I put him in his crate. I cleaned up the mess, and all was well.

Then my son decided that he wanted to go outside.

"Mommy, can you help me put on my shoes?"

As I helped him, he put his hand over to the dog and let the dog lick it. Then do you know what that boy did? He wiped his slobbery hand on my head and got dog slop all over my hair!

What did I do to deserve this?

1 comment:

  1. You decided to get something done... happens everytime. Kids & Pets will leave you alone until you need to do something. I'm living the life. :)

    ReplyDelete