Mama Diaries

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dog Bite

Didn't I just say we were getting a dog yesterday? Today I got bit by one.

I went to get my son who was playing at a friend's house. I heard the kids playing in the back, so I went to the back yard to call him. That's when it happened.

This big white dog charged at me, jumped on me, and bit my arm. I got it off, but it kept trying to jump on me and bite me. I told the kid to call his dog off, but the darn dog wouldn't listen. As if that wasn't bad enough, it started jumping on my kids and biting them!

Then I got mad! I got that dog off of them and got the heck out of there!

What a bad dog! My kids won't be going there again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!! Nobody needed stitches or meds did they??? Irresponsible pet owners!!! UGH!!!!

    ~The Monster Crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we didn't need stitches. Fortunately we are all okay. I did find out though, that that dog has a history of biting people. Why do people keep animals like that?

    ReplyDelete