Kristen Smith nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Kristen!
I have received this award many times, and shared things about me. This time I'm going to do something a little different. I'm going to share some things on my bucket list. Here's what I want to do, that I haven't yet done:
1. Sky dive. (I almost did it this summer, but the weather wasn't so good. I didn't think it would be a great idea to jump out of an airplane in the middle of a thunderstorm!)
2. Zip-line (ideally through a Costa Rican rain forest.)
3. Go white water rafting.
4. Dive the Great Barrier Reef. (Can you believe I haven't done that?)
5. Set foot on all the continents.
6. Visit all fifty states.
7. Learn to speak French fluently. (I can read a fair amount, but I'm really pathetic when it comes to speaking it!)
8. Watch a shuttle launch.
9. Learn to tango. (I like to dance. Trouble is, I don't have a partner to dance with. Any volunteers?)
10. Ride a Gondola in Venice, Italy.
11. Ride an elephant. (I don't know why, but this seems like a cool thing to do.)
12. Go on an African Safari.
13. Visit Machu Picchu.
14. Tour the White House.
15. Take a helicopter ride over Kauai.
16. See a performance at the Sydney Opera House.
17. Hold a Koala bear.
18. Visit Area 51 and see if there are really aliens there.
19. Visit Mount Rushmore.
20. Tour the Neuschwanstein Castle.
I'm not tagging anyone, because I'm obviously not following any rules on this game. I think you're supposed to list 15 things about yourself, and then tag 15 people to do the same. If you want to do that, go ahead. Or if you want to do my version, feel free.
What's on your bucket list?