Mama Diaries

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Backseat Mayhem

Tuesdays are adventure days. Usually that means that we go somewhere unique or explore new places. Today's adventure was supposed to be to the Cincinnati Fire Museum in downtown Cincinnati. If you've ever read any of my previous posts, you know that my navigation skills through downtown Cincinnati are pretty horrendous. Today was no different.

To make matters worse, it was utter mayhem in the back seat of my car.

"Mommy, there's blood all over Bubba's face!" yelled my daughter.

"What?"

Apparently the little guy yanked on his loose tooth a little too hard. There was blood on his face, blood on his hands, and even in his hair.

That didn't seem to bother Bubba. He just spit on his hands to wash it off.

Then he started shooting his Star Wars Clone gun just to add a little more noise to the situation.

Meanwhile in the front seat, I was driving through downtown Cincinnati trying to figure out where the heck I was.

Note to self: Never drive downtown with Mapquest directions, and never ever drive downtown when your kid is about to lose his tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment