Mama Diaries

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Breaking the Silence

I took my kids out to eat at McDonald's today. Normally McDonald's is a rather noisy place with lots of people chowing down. Not today. There were only a couple of customers, and it was really quiet!

We had some difficulties choosing a clean seat (maybe that's why nobody was there), but we finally settled on a place near a gentleman who was obviously doing some work on his computer.

"You have to be quiet so you don't bother the man," I said.

We settled down, and I hoped for the best. I knew it was going to be quite a challenge to keep my kids quiet. They were doing pretty well, when all of a sudden my son let out a really loud belch. I couldn't believe it!

Fortunately, the gentleman was good-natured about it and chuckled. Leave it to my boy to do something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment