Mama Diaries

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dancing in the Restroom

This afternoon, my family and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. While we were there, we had to use the restrooms. My father took my son to the men's room, and I took my daughter to the lady's room.

There was quite a line in the lady's room. We stood in line and started to get a little bored. That's when we noticed that the music that was playing had a good beat. Soon my daughter and I were tapping are feet and doing some dance moves. Another lady and her daughter joined in. It looked a little crazy, but it was great fun.

When we came out of the restroom, we were greeted by my son and father.

"Mommy, guess what?" my son said, all excited. "Grandpa and I were dancing in the bathroom!"

What can I say? Great minds think alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment