Mama Diaries

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ooey Goo

This evening, as I was trying to deal with our nippy obnoxious puppy beast, my daughter, her friends, my son, and his friends decided to have a great science experiment in my kitchen. They pulled out two boxes of corn starch, food coloring, and water. Then they pulled out a package of paper cups and the Usborne book of Science Experiments. They mixed, and poured, and came up with some God-aweful sticky concoction which they poured into the cups.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked staring at the huge mess in front of me as the dog nipped at my heels.

"We're going to sell it!"

"Oh yeah? To who?"

"Our friends."

"How are you going to do that?"

"We'll put it in our club house and advertise."

"Great," I said as the dog had an accident on the floor.

I think a nice vacation on a warm, sunny beach sounds pretty good about now (without the kids and the dog).

1 comment:

  1. Ha, you made me smile, we're going to advertise, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete