Something freaky is going on at my pad. The light in my dining room cabinet keeps turning on for no reason. Yesterday, when I came home, the fireplace was on. Nobody was home, and it wasn't on when I left. (Schultz was in his crate, so he didn't do it.) The basement light was on, too. "Kids, did you leave the basement light on?"
"No," they said.
"Did you turn the fireplace on before we left?"
"Did you mess with the cabinet in the dining room?"
Hmmm. It must be the resident ghost.
"Maybe we should call Ghostbusters," my son said.
I think he has a good idea , because next thing you know, there will be a giant marshmallow man in my house leaving sticky footprints on the floor!