Mama Diaries

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Nap

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope all of you moms out there had a wonderful day.  I'm a bit under the weather.  I've caught another cold.  I thought it might be nice to take a little nap and rest a little bit.  Resting is something I don't do very often.  I went to my room, expecting to lay down and take it easy.

I walked into my room and sirens went off.  My kids had rigged my room with spy gear equipment.  My bed was torn apart and set up as an undercover spy fortress.  My kids of course were under the covers spying.

Of course my kids thought the whole thing was hilarious.  I sighed and plopped down on the sofa.  Then the dog started barking.  So much for a nap. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sherry. Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. Hope you are feeling better soon. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susanne. I still have a headache, but am feeling much better. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete