Mama Diaries

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dentist Appointment

Today my kids went to the dentist. The cleaning was fine, but both kids were not happy about flouride that was put on their teeth afterwards.

"Mom, this stuff tastes awful!" they said.

"I know," I replied. "But it helps protect your teeth."

Then we went to make our six month appointment. It landed on my son's birthday.

"Oh, look at that," I said. "You'll have clean teeth for your birthday!"

"Why do I have to go to the dentist on my birthday?" he asked, not impressed with having clean teeth on his birthday.

"Because it's your lucky day!"

"That's not lucky!" he exclaimed.

(They learn fast, don't they!)

1 comment:

  1. Euw, my sympathies. I dislike the fluoride part too. Luckily, it doesn't last very long. The "flavors" are all so nasty/sweet, gah!

    ReplyDelete