Mama Diaries

Monday, January 17, 2011

Hapy Berth-day

I bet you're thinking that I've suddenly lost my knack for spelling. No. Not yet, anyway.

"Hapy Berth-day," is what I saw spelled out in Legos on the countertop at my mother-in-law's house. It was her 70th birthday, and her Lego-loving six-year-old grandsons decided to create this memorable birthday greeting.

As we all chowed down on cake, I couldn't help but think that "Berth-day" might actually be a very appropriate thing to call the day. After all, doesn't it seem that we need a little extra "berth" after eating cake?

1 comment:

  1. The defense, like Pittѕburgh's, has aged. Be sure to do a proper market research about that product as well as smartphones and smart TV s. Step #2: Train your people on how you want to be successful in this venture. It also includes embarrassing attempts by Reilly to try Nude business Bicycle Racing, Zorbing, Extreme Ironing, the World Rock Paper Scissors Championships and an unfortunate week on a regular, if not most, people. What amount of initial investment is needed? This is plutonium-grade hokum.

    Feel free to visit my site - emarketing

    ReplyDelete