Mama Diaries

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Million Dollars

"Mom, do they make a million dollar bill?" my six-year-old son asked.

"I don't think so, but if they did, I'd sure like to have one," I replied.

"Do you know what I'd do with a million dollars?" my son asked.

"No, what would you do with a million dollars?"

"I'd buy a lap top computer. Then I'd buy a house at Home Depot (do they sell houses?). Then I'd go to Timbuktu and eat sand (well, okay, but that's not exactly what I'd want to do). Then I'd go to Target and buy a Nintendo DSi and a Wii system."

Hmmm. What would you do with a million dollars?

1 comment:

  1. That's so amusing--buying a house at Home Depot. Well...that's what the name implies, right?

    I recently had a $50 bill, and was quite transfixed by it. LOL You don't see them very often!

    ReplyDelete