Mama Diaries

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Harrassing the Mama

I was pushing one of those behemoth carts through Target - you know, the red ones that have seats for two kids on them.  Usually I can push those things with no problem.  But today, I was having issues.  It seemed nearly impossible to move.

"Okay," I said.  "This is really hard to push!"

"That's because the brakes are on," my son said.

"This thing has brakes?"

"Yeah, see?"  He showed me where he put his foot to slow it down.

My daughter laughed and said, "It's how kids get their moms to slow down."

A little while later I was at home cleaning my daughter's room.

"Mom, I found your mind."  (I always say that I'm losing my mind or that I've lost my mind.)

"What?"

"Yeah, here it is."  She pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from under her bed.  "Open it."

I did.  It said, "Mommy's mind."

Ha Ha.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment