Mama Diaries

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Poop Problems

Warning: this post is not for those who faint easily. If you get sick reading about disgusting things, then please STOP! Go to another, less disgusting post, and read that. Okay. Don't say I didn't warn you.

My little guy seems to have a thing about blocking toilets with his fecal material. I honestly don't know how he gets the stuff out of his little body, but he does. Inevitably, it blocks the toilets. It happens at home. It happens at the dance studio. It happens at McDonalds. This is a weekly occurance. Well, today it happened again. Fortunately, he did it at home. This thing was so big, that it required a garden shovel to cut it into pieces. Even that didn't get down the drain. (See, I told you this was going to be disgusting.)

Now the good news, is that I've finally found a way to get the darn thing down. I decided to post this, so that I can share my helpful information with readers who experience similar problems. Here's what you do: Get dish washing liquid, laundry detergent, and super hot water. Pour equal quantities of the dish washing soap, and laundry detergent down the toilet, followed by very hot water. That flushes it down every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment