Hey everybody, I've been tagged by D. G. Hudson in the 11 Questions "getting to know you" tag.
So here's the deal: I'll answer D G Hudson's questions, then offer my own. I'll follow his lead by selecting eleven followers from my blog.
THE RULES ARE:
I answer 11 questions and make up 11 of my own. I tag and link to 11 other bloggers. You who are tagged are asked to do the same on your blog.
Okey dokey. So here are my answers to D G. Hudson:
1. How long have you blogged? I've been doing Mama Diaries for about two years. My gardening blog is new - just 2 months. And I've done various string teaching blogs, so I guess the grand total is about five years.
2. Do you have a pet? Oh, do I! I have quite a few: a parakeet, a cat, a dog, a frog, and seventeen fish. You could say that I live in a zoo!
3. Do you like film noir? Um, what's that? Black film? Dark film? Night film? I'm confused. So, I can't answer this question. If anyone can shed some light on this, please do!
4. Do you pick male or female protagonists most? Both. I have no preference, and my writing reflects that.
5. Which female actor in LOTR would you want to be if offered a part in the movie? Okay, I must seriously be out of sync with pop culture, because I have no idea what LOTR is. So I'll just give my favorite female actress: Merryl Streep. The lady has talent.
6. Which male actor in LOTR would you want to be if offered a part in the movie? Diddo on this one. My favorite male actor: Tom Hanks. Obviously I like the classics.
7. Where do you write? Anywhere I can. Mostly on my bedroom floor, but I've been known to write in my car, or even in the bathroom.
8. What beverage is beside you when you write? I don't drink and write. It's too dangerous!
9. Do you listen to music while writing? No, I find it distracting. Perhaps this is because I'm a professional musician, and I end up focusing more on the music than the writing. I like silence!
10. What is your favorite city? Oh, gosh. That's a tough one! I guess I'd have to say Paris. I've been there many times, and each time I find something new.
11. Is there a phone in your writing place? Yes. I usually ignore it when I'm writing, though.
MY TAGGED BLOGGERS:
1. Peaches Ledwidge
2. Heather Gardner
3. Empty Nest Insider
4. Escape Into Literature
5. Stacy S. Jensen
6. Joline Huber
7. Carol Riggs
8. Gabriela Pereira
9. Melissa Liban
10. DJ's Thoughts
11. Happy Birthday Author
MY 11 QUESTIONS ARE:
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite genre?
4. What or who has inspired your writing the most?
5. What's your favorite food?
6. Who's your favorite author?
7. What's your favorite TV show?
8. If you could time travel, where in time would you go?
9. Do you have a pet?
10. What's your favorite type of music?
11. Where do you write?
That's it. Please feel free to pass it along. Hope you can participate.
Thanks, DG for the opportunity to highlight a few of my followers' blogs. I hope you'll get a chance to check out some of them!
Thanks for the tag. It is dangerous to have a drink next to your laptop. One wrong move and it's tragedy.ReplyDelete
I absolutely agree!Delete
Hi, I am a new follower. Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoyed reading your questions and answers. I just got tagged as well. I started analyzing a book from my genre over the weekend and it is really helping so your crit partner may be on to something. I love your "don't drink & write" rule. I should follow it, but I am constantly thirsty. Many of my techno gadgets have suffered as a result though.ReplyDelete
BTW, have you considered removing the word captcha from your comment section. Blogger is really good about catching spam & now that blogger made it the two word captcha, it is often difficult to comment. Please don't be offended by suggestion. I am just trying to help.
I didn't realize that commenters had to type in those crazy encryped words. I'll see if I can change that on my settings. Thanks for letting me know.Delete
LOL -> LOTR = lord of the ringsReplyDelete
although i'm surprised by the question since there weren't so many roles for women in LOTR
Oh! Okay. Lord of the Rings. I think I remember liking the hobbit. There was a hobbit, right? It's been so long since I've read the books and seen the movies, that I can't remember all the characters. I guess I should make it a point to view the movie again. Thanks for the clarification.Delete
Hey SherryE! I love that you are so honest! LOTR is Lord of the Rings.ReplyDelete
Thanks for including me in your Tag!
Have a great day!
Thanks for participating Sherry, and I like your honest answers too. Sorry about not specifying what that acronym was! I see some commenters have identified it.ReplyDelete
I will check out some of your tagged bloggers, too!
Great! Thanks again for tagging me!Delete