Hey everybody, I've been tagged by D. G. Hudson in the 11 Questions "getting to know you" tag.
So here's the deal: I'll answer D G Hudson's questions, then offer my own. I'll follow his lead by selecting eleven followers from my blog.
THE RULES ARE:
I answer 11 questions and make up 11 of my own. I tag and link to 11 other bloggers. You who are tagged are asked to do the same on your blog.
Okey dokey. So here are my answers to D G. Hudson:
1. How long have you blogged? I've been doing Mama Diaries for about two years. My gardening blog is new - just 2 months. And I've done various string teaching blogs, so I guess the grand total is about five years.
2. Do you have a pet? Oh, do I! I have quite a few: a parakeet, a cat, a dog, a frog, and seventeen fish. You could say that I live in a zoo!
3. Do you like film noir? Um, what's that? Black film? Dark film? Night film? I'm confused. So, I can't answer this question. If anyone can shed some light on this, please do!
4. Do you pick male or female protagonists most? Both. I have no preference, and my writing reflects that.
5. Which female actor in LOTR would you want to be if offered a part in the movie? Okay, I must seriously be out of sync with pop culture, because I have no idea what LOTR is. So I'll just give my favorite female actress: Merryl Streep. The lady has talent.
6. Which male actor in LOTR would you want to be if offered a part in the movie? Diddo on this one. My favorite male actor: Tom Hanks. Obviously I like the classics.
7. Where do you write? Anywhere I can. Mostly on my bedroom floor, but I've been known to write in my car, or even in the bathroom.
8. What beverage is beside you when you write? I don't drink and write. It's too dangerous!
9. Do you listen to music while writing? No, I find it distracting. Perhaps this is because I'm a professional musician, and I end up focusing more on the music than the writing. I like silence!
10. What is your favorite city? Oh, gosh. That's a tough one! I guess I'd have to say Paris. I've been there many times, and each time I find something new.
11. Is there a phone in your writing place? Yes. I usually ignore it when I'm writing, though.
MY TAGGED BLOGGERS:
1. Peaches Ledwidge
2. Heather Gardner
3. Empty Nest Insider
4. Escape Into Literature
5. Stacy S. Jensen
6. Joline Huber
7. Carol Riggs
8. Gabriela Pereira
9. Melissa Liban
10. DJ's Thoughts
11. Happy Birthday Author
MY 11 QUESTIONS ARE:
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite genre?
4. What or who has inspired your writing the most?
5. What's your favorite food?
6. Who's your favorite author?
7. What's your favorite TV show?
8. If you could time travel, where in time would you go?
9. Do you have a pet?
10. What's your favorite type of music?
11. Where do you write?
That's it. Please feel free to pass it along. Hope you can participate.
Thanks, DG for the opportunity to highlight a few of my followers' blogs. I hope you'll get a chance to check out some of them!