Mama Diaries

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Barbarians in the Bathroom

I swear, I live with a bunch of barbarians!  Do you remember when I told you about my son and his secret in the toilet?  Well, he deposited another one of those today.  Except this time, the dog found it first.

"Mama," my son said.  "I think you better check the bathroom."

I checked.  I couldn't believe what I saw.  My dog had his head in the toilet, slurping away.  And it wasn't just ordinary toilet water.  The big old "hippo" was in there, too!"

"Schultz!" I bellowed.  "Get out of the toilet, you stinkin' varmint!"

This thing, of course, required shovel removal.  So there I was, removing the "hippo," trying to keep my beast's head away from it, and out of the toilet.

Argh!  Seriously? Why me?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL well at least there is no dull moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the joy! all the things no one ever told you about motherhood. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to get one of those super-flusher toilets, so I don't have to deal with this anymore!

    ReplyDelete