Medeia Sharif for bestowing the "Very Inspiring Blogger" award to me. If Medeia had not already been selected, I would have definitely chosen her for the award. She is one disciplined writer! She's also a very nice person - always featuring other authors on her site. If you don't already know Medeia, be sure to visit her!I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to
If you get this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate bloggers whom you find inspiring
3. List seven things about yourself
1. Dana - She's such a warm and friendly lady, and her Sunday Inspirations are truly inspiring!
2. Christine Rains - Christine is one busy writing mom. She's an amazing lady!
3. Journey of Life - Always has great thoughts and fabulous places to visit.
4. Arlee Bird - Well, this A-Z challenge creator is a blog master. I don't know how he has time to write so many blogs and keep up with all the commenters. Definitely inspiring!
5. Alex Cavanaugh - Captain Ninja himself. Is he not inspiring? If you don't know him, go meet him. You'll be inspired!
6. Michelle - This lady has a way with words. She can take a writing prompt and turn it into something amazing!
7. Archna Sharma - Her poetry is magic. You have to read it!
Useless Information About Me You Probably Never Wanted to Know
1. I never broke a bone until I had kids. Now I break toes all the time, tripping over my kids' and husband's clutter.
2. I can do a headstand, but I couldn't do a cartwheel if my life depended on it.
3. I am Hungarian and Norwegian.
4. I'd rather read than watch TV.
5. I logged over 1000 dives when I was a SCUBA diving instructor. That's a lot of time underwater!
6. Skydiving is on my bucketlist.
7. I'd like to visit Antarctica before it melts.
So there you have it. Inspiring bloggers, and uninspiring info about me. I hope you get to visit these great people. I'd love to add all of you, but if I did, this post would be ridiculously long!