Today, I'm a guest over at Brian Hayden's Blog where I wrote an article about how to write an excellent query letter. If you'd like to read it, please stop by.
In other news, I was nominated for the Sunshine award by Deanie Humphrys-Dunne. Thank you so much, Deanie! Deanie is a very nice lady, so be sure to stop by and say hello to her.
I've received this award before, but since many of you are a little bit newer to my site, I'll participate so you can get to know more about me. The rules are, include the logo on your page, thank and link the person who nominated you, answer 10 questions about yourself, and then nominate 10 more bloggers.
Here we go. Ten things about myself:
1. My favorite color: Red
2. My favorite food: watermelon
3. My least favorite food: sauerkraut. I can't stand the stuff!
4. The most stupid thing I've ever done: Walked through a train tunnel in Germany when a train was coming. I really can't believe I'm still alive!
5. Little known fact about myself: I'm ambidextrous
6. Something on my bucket list: Skydiving. I know I'm a little crazy, but jumping out of an airplane sounds fun!
7. Thing I like doing the most: Playing and teaching violin, viola, and piano. It's my passion.
8. Number of times I've moved in my life: Nine. I'm getting ready for move number 10 to Atlanta, Georgia.
9. Favorite place in the world: That's a tough one. For SCUBA diving, I'd say Cozumel, Mexico, but for an all-time general favorite place, I'd say Paris, France.
10. Former occupation: I was a PADI Scuba diving instructor. I had a lot of fun doing it, and I even got to feed sharks. (I guess that goes along with wanting to jump out of an airplane.)
As for the other sunshiny bloggers, I'm not going to follow the rules, because I'm the Mom and I make up my own rules! And besides, I think you're all sunshiny so I can't just pick ten! If you want this pretty flower to put on your page, then go ahead and take it and use my ten questions (with your own answers, of course!)
Thanks again, Deanie!