Mama Diaries

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Burnt Pancakes

This morning I was attempting to make pancakes. And feed the dog, and feed the cat, and pour juice, and hold a conversation with my seven-year-old son.  Things just don't go so well when I attempt to multi-task so early in the morning.

Anyway, I ended up burning the pancakes.

"Well, kid," I said.  "I burnt the pancakes.  Sorry."

"That's all right mom.  I'll eat them, because if I was stranded in the wilderness, and burnt pancakes were all I had to eat, I'd eat them."

Well, that makes me feel so much better.

2 comments:

  1. Funny. I've done something similar, burning stuff while doing 50 million other things. Yes--how comforting that he'd eat them if he were starving. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, your son is too cute.

    ReplyDelete