Mama Diaries

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A What Where?

Things have a way of turning up in the most peculiar places in my house. Lost wedding rings have been found in shoes, car keys have been found in the dryer, and sometimes the milk has been found in the cereal cupboard (that one definitely is not pleasant!).

Today, my husband was the one to experience the crazy "What Where?" syndrome. It started in the morning. He had noticed a lump in his pillow the previous night, but had never bothered to investigate. This morning he looked in the pillow case and pulled out one of my son's socks.

Later, after work, he came home and was about to put on his tennis shoes. Fortunately he looked inside before he put it on.

"Come here," he said to me. "Guess what I found?"

I looked in his hand, and saw a cute little goldfish cracker.

"Awww," I said. "Bubba left you a present!"

No comments:

Post a Comment