Mama Diaries

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trouble Strikes Again

Yeah.  This is about the dog again.  Last night I went to bed around 11:30 PM.  My husband decided to stay up and watch TV.  I fell asleep and was rudely awakened by the sound of my husband yelling. 

"What the heck?"  I thought.

I went to investigate the situation.  What I found was a distraught husband, moss from our ficus tree all over the family room floor, my husband's torn deck shoes, and a guilty looking pooch.

"Uh oh," I said.  "Touble was at it again."

I'm still not sure how all of that happened.  Maybe my husband fell asleep and the dog decided to trash the place.

That's not the end of the story.  In the morning, I could not find my watch.  I could have sworn I left it on the kitchen counter when I washed the dirt off of my hands and arms the previous evening.  I searched everywhere.  I was getting very frustrated.

Then I took out the dog for a potty break.  He went right to my watch which was lying on the grass.  How did it get there, and how did he find it?

He's either a hero or a cunning thief!   

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he was trying to redeem himself, at least a little bit. Glad you got your watch back. Was it in working condition?

    ReplyDelete