Monday, September 24, 2012
Crazy Daisy Award
Tara Tyler stopped by the other day, and gave me a pretty flower. She must've known how much I like flowers. Thank you Tara!
For this award, I have to tell you seven weird things about me. That shouldn't be too hard to do, because you probably already know how crazy I am!
Here we go. Seven weird things:
1. My cell phone is 10 years old. Ancient! I think I need to get with the program.
2. I never attended a rock concert until I went to see Taylor Swift two years ago, with my daughter (although I had seen plenty of orchestra concerts). Truthfully, although Ms. Swift was a fantastic performer, I wouldn't want to go to another concert. Even with earplugs, it was way too loud, and it hurt my ears!
3. When I was in college, I used to practice the viola 6-8 hours a day. Crazy, huh?
4. I write all my manuscripts by hand before I type them into the computer.
5. I am allergic to most cats. Oddly, I am not allergic to my own, although he's a tabby - one I should be allergic to.
6. I don't like pop/soda, coffee, or beer.
7. I never thought I'd be an author.
Told you I was crazy.
Now I'm supposed to pass this on. Let's see. Who of you out there is crazy?
1. Junie Junebug I don't know if she's crazy, but I just love this lady! She even offered to make me chicken soup when I wasn't feeling good :). So I just had to give her a daisy!
2. Pat Hat This guy is definitely crazy! (Sorry, Pat, you are!) But his rhymes are so funny. Sometimes they're a little off color, (you've been warned), but it never ceases to amaze me the stuff this guy can pull out of his hat.
3. Crack You Whip This lady has a great sense of humor. You have to stop by and read some of her stuff. ( I don't know if she's still blogging, because her last entry was in August, but you can still get a laugh over some of her previous posts.)
That's all I'm going to list. If any of you want this award because you're crazy, or because you just like flowers, feel free to grab it.