Mama Diaries

Monday, November 11, 2013

Schultz, the Celebrity

There's a star living at my pad. He's none other than our hundred pound German Shepherd, Schultz.  I was walking him the other day when a  neighborhood garage sale was taking place.  People swarmed the street.  When they saw Schultz, they stopped and stared. "What a big dog!" they exclaimed.  "Is he friendly?"

"Sure," I said.  "Do you want to pet him?"

Schultz sat nicely while everyone patted his big head and scratched his back. 

Some people came over with their cameras.  "He's a beautiful dog," they said.  "Can we take his picture?"

Schultz didn't mind.  He let his big tongue flop out while they snapped away.

Then some kids came by.  "Can we pet your dog?"

"Uh huh."

The moms pulled out their cameras.  "Your dog is the biggest we've ever seen!" they said.  "Can we take his picture with our kids?"

"Go ahead," I said.

Schultz sat patiently while the pictures were taken.

Hmmm.  Maybe I should start charging money for pictures with Schultz.  I bet that furry beast could make millions with his celebrity status!       

27 comments:

  1. we need to see a pic of Schultz next to Bubba in order to judge how big he actually is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Sherry! Maybe Schultz can have a reality show or something exciting like that. He can round up his friends to be guests, too. D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Okay. I'll see if I can get the boys in one place and still enough to take a picture.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Seems like everyone wants to see exactly how big the beast is.

      Delete
  5. I agree - show us Schultz in all his celebrity glory! He'll be getting his own blog. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll have to learn some keyboarding skills first!

      Delete
  6. I'm thinking you're going to need to get Schultz an agent...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could even have Schultz do paw prints as his autograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His paw print would take up a whole side of a card!

      Delete
  8. Give photos of Schultz with his paw print for the holidays or for birthdays.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Yes. And maybe he should put his paw print outside the Chinese Theater!

      Delete
  10. 100 ponds! Don't charge. I always request taking pictures of dogs I see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Then you would've been standing in line to grab a picture of Schultz!

      Delete
  11. Soon he'll be demanding a red carpet every time he goes for a walk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. People do love a big, friendly, sweet dog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love big, friendly dogs too! I bet Schultz loved the attention as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like Schultz had a very special day. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Sherry, I want to see pics of the celeb.

    ReplyDelete