Mama Diaries

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Schultz vs. Sponge Bob Square Pants

Schultz, our hundred pound German Shepherd, had a romp with the oh-so-famous cartoon character, Sponge Bob Square Pants.  And it didn't go so well for the sponge guy.  Let me tell you about it.

My kids inflated a Sponge Bob Square Pants punching balloon - a huge yellow thing with Sponge Bob's trademark smiling face and buck teeth.  They proceeded to punch the heck out of it.  Schultz heard the commotion and came in to investigate.  Of course he wanted a piece of the action.

He jumped on that thing, causing the kids to release it and run away.  It was all Schultz's after that!  He chased it with his mouth wide open, ready to sink his fangs into Sponge Bob if he caught him.  Sponge Bob ran for his life, bouncing against tables and walls.  This went on for almost ten minutes.  Finally, Schultz cornered the big yellow thing. He pounced and took a bite out of Sponge Bob's eyeball.

Let's just say after that, SpongeBob was no more.  And Schultz, after recovering from a minor heart attack, decided that large yellow punching balloons were not exactly the best toys to play with!

45 comments:

  1. HA!
    SpongeBob got what was coming to him!
    Schultz deserves his own blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he does. Too bad Mama is too busy to let him do it! ;)

      Delete
  2. haha must have been quite the shock to the poor guy went he boom came

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Poor dog! Glad he has recovered. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Schultz will be playing with balloons anytime soon!

      Delete
  4. I've never seen Sponge Bob's show, but I've heard he's obnoxious. You go, Schultz.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sponge Bob is extremely obnoxious! Schultz just did the world a favor.

      Delete
  5. poor Schultz, in this case curiosity almost killed not a cat but a dog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have been quite an entertaining display!
    I'm not sure if I feel more sorry for Sponge Bob or Schultz...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely be sorry for Schultz. Sponge Bob deserved it! ;0)

      Delete
  7. Oh, bless his heart! What a shock that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story! The dog saved your kids from that soaked up intruder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. No, it wasn't. I really need to have a camera attached to me at all times to catch some of these things!

      Delete
  10. *LOL* That is an internet video just waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's hilarious. Poor Schultz. Too bad you didn't take a video of his misadventure, because that could've been a real contender on "Funniest Home Videos."

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an eye-popping situation. What a visual I just had. Thanks for the chuckle, Sherry.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spongebob should have stayed in the sea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Sponges belong in the water - not on land!

      Delete
  14. I hope Schultz doesn't have any doggie nightmares of big yellow laughing sponges coming to attack. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  15. That must have been worth watching. I hope the children have forgiven Schultz.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my god, I love the Schultz stories :) Poor guy!! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! Poor Sponge Bob! (And poor kids!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can hear that boom from here. I'm sure he won't do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pity for Sponge Bob and the urchins. I'll bet Schultz will remember that experience!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Sherry! I hope you will stop by to claim the award I have nominated you for. Have an AWESOME day!

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete