Mama Diaries

Monday, March 7, 2011

Doggy Debt

Today I had a radio interview to do as part of my World of Ink Book Tour. I sent my son outside with his remote control airplane and instructions to keep himself busy.

He kept himself busy - at least for a little while. Then he decided to play with the dog. He let the dog outside. Unfortunately the young man forgot to put away his airplane. The dog decided to use it as a chew toy. Before my little guy could get it out of his mouth, the dog had chomped off a wing and tail piece.

My son was devastated. After I got done with the interview, I found my son in tears.

"Mommy, that bad doggy ate my airplane!"

"I'm so sorry," I replied. "What should we do about that?"

"Send him to his crate!" Then he added, "He also owes me $50.00 so I can buy a new one. No - he owes me twenty-five $50's so I can buy whatever I want!"

Hmmm. That dog better get a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment