Mama Diaries

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Possy Party

"Mom," my six-year-old son called, "we have to go to Recreation Outlet." "Why?" I asked. "All of my friends from school are going to be there. We're going to have a playdate." "Really?" I couldn't imagine that a bunch of six-year-old boys could plan a playdate. "Okay," I said. "Let's go. But don't be disappointed if nobody else comes." Two minutes after we arrived, he spotted one of his buddies. Then another showed up. Then another, and another, and another. There were about seven boys from his class at Recreation Outlet. I looked at one of the moms. "Did you know they were having a playdate?" "That's what my son said," she replied. "But I didn't believe him." It's pretty amazing what boys can accomplish at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment