Mama Diaries

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bubba's Cookie

I decided to get a little creative in the baking department the other day.  I had made these cute little monster creatures out of sugar cookies.  I took two cookies, and made a little sandwich with frosting.  One side had a little extra, so that the two cookies together looked like a mouth.  Then I added M&M eyeballs and an orange tongue.  I was rather pleased with my creations, and thought my kids would like seeing them in their lunch.

When my son, Bubba came home, I opened up his lunch box.  Everything had been eaten  Except the cookie.

"Bubba," I said.  "Why didn't you eat the cookie?"

"Mama, it was too cute to eat.  I didn't want to bite off his eyeballs."

"So you're not going to eat this thing?"

"No."

"Then what are you going to do with it?"

He shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the room.

So much for my brilliant idea.  Anybody want a cookie?

16 comments:

  1. That was a compliment, you know! He didn't want to eat its cute eyeballs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yeah, I'm not one for eating eyeballs, either!

      Delete
  2. Aww, he found your creation too cute to eat. :) I agree with Judy, it was a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorable! Yes I also agree, it is a compliment!

    Nas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Express mail immediately. Include all other available cookies.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Meybe theye will help your mental pause situation. LOL!

      Delete
  5. This reminds me of a person I used to work with who wouldn't eat cookies or candy shaped like animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. You could always freeze it, so your son can peek in on it whenever he wants. : ) Just kidding, lol.

    ReplyDelete